Friday, June 13, 2008

I'M NEW!

That is right! I'm new to this Blogging stuff. I figured since everyone else in the world has a blog that I should jump on this bandwagon! So allow me introduce my self. My name is Erica Rose DeGrado. Just recently became a "DeGrado" on April 12, 2008. I'm married to the most amazing man in the world! His name is James and he is my "Mr. Incredible"! We live in Mira Loma , CA . James is a Sr. Accountant for a company in Colton, CA. Me, I'm a professional Photographer! I have been a photographer for almost 10 years now and love it! I specialize in Weddings, Family, Maternity, and Newborn Portraits. I want to use this blog to advertise my services. So if you or anyone you know is getting married or wants a family photo session, e-mail me @ erica @ericarosephotography.com. I have a Referral program too! If a client books with me off of your referral you get $50 for Weddings and $20 for other photo sessions ! Hey,that is a tank of gas!!! : ) So go ahead and leave me comments as my blog grows and grows with updates and my photography! I would love to hear from you all.


God Bless and have a Splendid Day!



Love, Erica DeGrado

Here is one of the 3,694 photos from Our wedding Day! I will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment